[ExI] drones and ants. was: RE: Input for article on "The Extropian Roots of Bitcoin"

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Oct 1 00:50:27 UTC 2014

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of spike
…

Ooops apologies, my cut and paste failed.  Below is the correct link:

Had I heard this described, I would be sure it was a hoax.  I have been observing ants all my life and I have never seen anything like it.  I have seen ants surround a dead bug and work together to move it, but never by forming a daisy chains.  This defies everything I thought I knew about how an ant brain works…  spike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzjA-b2vnjA