[ExI] Strong AI Hypothesis: logically flawed?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:54:29 UTC 2014

​​ Suppose you are informed that
you have a disease that causes you to die whenever you fall asleep at
night so that the person who wakes up in the morning is a completely
different Dan Ust who shares your memories. This has been happening
every day of your life, but you have only just found out about it.
Would this information worry you or make any difference to how you
live your life?

Absolutely YES.   It means that someone with my body and memories will
awake tomorrow but it will not be me.  It means that I will die today.
bill w

​