[ExI] META: Humour: Sex? There's an app for that!

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 22:38:02 UTC 2014

On Oct 1, 2014 2:56 PM, "Brent Allsop" <brent.allsop at canonizer.com> wrote:
> yea, all that can easily be solved with new Bitcoin 2.0 block chain
technology.  I bet if you googled for that, one already exists, proving
that someone, indeed, say yes, irrefutably so.

I think it is a safe bet that far less than 0.1% of their users will have a
block chain that they would use with this app, or in general be willing to
spare the time for any UI that could get a second party's non-pre-loaded
(which is the vast majority of useful situations) authentication into the
app during approval for the act.