[ExI] Fermi Paradox and GRB bursts

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:57:04 UTC 2014

I think that those, who are arguing for a relative low impact of GRBs may
be biased toward championing the common life in the Universe.

Even if a fish in Mariana trench actually survives, there is not enough
time to repopulate the planet, before the central star is either too hot or
too cold.

All the metals we see around are signs of possible GRBs in the past.

Had been no metals around us, GRBs would be rare.

And life also.

You can't live with GRBs and you can't live with them. Almost can't.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/