[ExI] Philosophy and philosophers

F. C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Sun Oct 12 16:29:15 UTC 2014

On 10/11/2014 11:12 PM, Dan wrote:
> There were also other later discussions of the same. I wrote a brief
> critique of pancritical rationalism, which I'll try to find. It caused a
> bit of discussion back in 2002. E.g., see
>
> http://diyhpl.us/~bryan/irc/extropians/extracted-extropians-archive/archive/0208/110407.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20090107113111/http://uweb.superlink.net/neptune/PCR.htm

I looked at the above link and noticed it had a link which is dead
however I was able to retrieve the page from Internet Archive

https://web.archive.org/web/20090107113111/http://uweb.superlink.net/neptune/PCR.htm

I just did a quick scan of the above and I think you raise some very
good questions.  Certainly the questions you raise should keep the PCR
advocates from making over-reaching claims.

Fred

--
F. C. Moulton
moulton at moulton.com