[ExI] Lockheed skunkworks announcement about fusion

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Oct 19 13:20:20 UTC 2014

Il 19/10/2014 10:29, Alfio Puglisi ha scritto:

> On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 10:04 PM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it
> <mailto:painlord2k at libero.it>> wrote:
>
>     Il 18/10/2014 17:06, Alfio Puglisi ha scritto:
>
>     > Because, in all these years of testing, they still haven't tried to
>     > connect a pot of water to their heater, and plonk a thermometer inside.
>
>     They did, with the 1 MW container.
>     Critics criticized it because this or/and that.
>     They said there no proof how much water was really there, etc.
>

> If you have a link to that kind of test, I would be interested in it.
> All I have seen is conversion of water to steam, and then endlessly
> arguing about the dry fraction, etc.

There is also the tests conducted, privately, by Focardi with Rossi, at
the Rossi facility, where they tested the first prototypes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGmgTo2Kw1U

at 2:10 you see the first experiment conducted by Focardi and Rossi
together. There is little to cheat there for Rossi
at 3:10 there is the photos of the second experiment
at 3:50 the third experiment

Mirco