[ExI] transhumanist in mainstream news

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 06:49:34 UTC 2014

Same here. If one strongly identifies with a group (family, church,
sport club, party, nation...) the boundaries if identity are blurred
and one may well place higher value on the part of his identity
external to his physical body. And that, of course has survival value
for groups.

Re libertarianism, I have never been one, but as I become older I
notice that I am becoming more and more libertarian (in the sense of
civil rights and self-ownership).