[ExI] Immeasurable hubris

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 08:25:05 UTC 2014

What one has to do, to conquer the at least nearby Universe, is to write
down and run some computer code, perhaps not a very long code at all. And
then just wait and watch all of the above happening automatically.

Light speed and slower probes permutating everything, from your body to
rocks.

What code? I don't know, just as the majority is clueless about any complex
code I am pretty clueless  about that one.

Except that it must be possible and that it is likely in our grasp.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/