[ExI] Immeasurable hubris

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 13:43:35 UTC 2014

Anders!

The term/logism "pharaonic tasks" is just great! I'll use it in the future
whenever I'll need to. :-)

10 years ago I contemplated and co-wrote an algorithm evolver, you can
download it here:

http//www.critticall.com/Setup_Critticall137.exe

It can do quite non-trivial things.

Evolving algorithm isn't that time consuming anymore as it used to be - say
a decade ago. Still, we are far from doing something pharaonic.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/