[ExI] The Future of Car Insurance

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Sep 9 22:34:15 UTC 2014

Il 09/09/2014 22:16, BillK ha scritto:

> This reduction in accidents will also have a big effect on the health
> industry. Fewer casualties means much less work / profit for
> hospitals.
> Also repair shops - very little accident repair work.

Car's casualties are often a problem because need emergency/urgent care,
ICU, rehabilitation and follow up or long term care.
If the need is reduced, the costs associated will be a lot lower.

A back of an envelope calc found in the US, car accident claims were
around 34.610.386.000 $ just for bodily damages and other 14 billions of
damages. Around 50 billions total.

Now, if we were sure the government would not steal and waste this money
we could save, there would be a lot of more resources available to
accumulate working capital.

Mirco