[ExI] Human Enhancement: Making the Debate More Productive by Janet A. Kourany

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 19:03:47 UTC 2014

Maybe Michael Huemer's approach might prove helpful here: start with fairly "intuitive" and popular moral core beliefs -- no "ew, brain mods are yucky," but "people should improve themselves" -- and see how enhancement fends against them.

Regards,

Dan
 My latest Kindle book, "Born With Teeth," is now available at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N72FBA2