[ExI] David Brin will be on Coast to Coast AM tonight....

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 12:11:16 UTC 2014

David Brin will be on the radio interview program, Coast to Coast AM,
tonight!

"David Brin is a scientist, futurist and best-selling author as well as a
leading commentator on modern trends. He'll discuss a wide range of topics
including his work with NASA, managing resources on Earth in preparation
for colonizing space, SETI, transhumanism, alien life forms, the state of
science-fiction, and what we should be reading in order to prepare for the
future ahead."

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2014/09/17

It seems like every time I turn around I bump into David Brin, due to his
appearances at book festivals and ASU conferences....  It's gotten to the
point where when David sees me, he comes over to give me a friendly hello.

John  :  )