[ExI] [tt] Identity thread again

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Tue Apr 7 23:09:43 UTC 2015

My copy would be too chicken to jump into a volcano, but I would know that before making a copy, and never ask my copy to do so. If my copy had to self-destruct after completing a task, it would have to be quick and painless. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to make copies… I couldn’t bear the thought of hurting them or myself, I suspect.

But I also suspect I would be reluctant to destroy my copies. I would want to keep them all around as friends. So I might not be quite as efficient at making copies, preferring to have a few sturdy branches that kept growing to a multiplicity of stubby twigs.

Tara Maya
Blog <http://taramayastales.blogspot.com/>  |  Twitter <https://twitter.com/taramayastales>  |  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Unfinished-Song-Epic-Fantasy/310271375658211?ref=hl>  |  Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Tara-Maya/e/B004HAI038/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1349796143&sr=8-2-ent>  |  Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2951879.Tara_Maya>