[ExI] Press Release: A New State Has Been Declared - Liberland

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:27:59 UTC 2015

I remember seeing video footage of when some small group tried to create a
new nation on a tiny island near Tonga.  The King of Tonga was not pleased
and sent in his marines (yes, Tonga has marines, and they train with their
U.S. counterpart) to kick them out, though legally, they were not within
Tonga's territorial boundaries.  Oh, and Tonga also technically has a space
program! lol

John