[ExI] Gigadeath was crosswords

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 01:14:11 UTC 2015

I deeply miss Robert Bradbury!  He was my "Extropian Uncle."  Spike, I
fondly remember coming down from Alaska for Extropy 5, and being in your
backyard at a small table, with you, Robert and Greg Burch, discussing his
technology/business ideas and plans.  And I also recall Robert "holding
court" at the conference, with college students and others enthusiastically
enjoying the discussions he lead.

John  :  (    :  )