[ExI] crosswords

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 06:23:13 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 12:36 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> We need science-themed crossword puzzles, with none of that Hollywood junk
> on there.
>

> Have you guys ever played Trivial Pursuits and noticed how lame are the
> “Science and Nature” questions?  We need to make a science trivia game,
> written by real science and math geeks.

Tons of them out there.  They don't sell as well, but they sell well enough
that many get published - and then there are the free ones, whether
ad-supported, made as part of an exhibit, or just made for the love of a
topic.  For instance, National Geographic has sponsored a few over the
years - but mostly just google for what you're looking for.