[ExI] introduction to extropy

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Apr 22 15:59:19 UTC 2015

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of kuudes
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 6:16 AM
To: Extropy Chat
Subject: [ExI] introduction to extropy

>.Hi everyone!

>.As a new subscriber, please allow me to introduce myself.In general, I
feel somewhat confused on these concepts. What should I read and is it
feasible for me to try to learn these things? Are these concepts related to
the area of the interest of this list or some general community?  What
should I know?  -kuudes

Welcome Kuudes,

This is the Extropian Principles 3.0:

http://www.highexistence.com/the-extropian-principles/

I don't know who put this reading list together, but it appears to be
current.  I see some really good stuff on here:

http://www.nanotech-now.com/transhuman-books.htm

ExI-chat protocol going back two decades: trim your replies, post your
thoughts below the material to which you are replying, as I did above.

Welcome to the future!