[ExI] Wow!

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Wed Aug 12 16:27:42 UTC 2015

Congratulations on your success!

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Rafal Smigrodzki
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 6:16 PM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: [ExI] Wow!

I just thought I would share this with my friends on Exi:

After 12 years of effort my company today signed our first large deal. We have now a licensing agreement with a large pharma company to do a huge amount of work that should result in a number of distinct drugs to be brought to market in the next few years, all based on ideas that originated in our company. Considering that we are still a tiny, 10-person biotech, this is amazing and we are very excited to work on bringing our inventions from the lab to the bedside!

The drugs will target mitochondria in novel ways and should give us the ability to very effectively target a range of diseases with substantially fewer side effects compared to existing drugs. They will be awesome :)

Rafal