[ExI] Diet

Ben bbenzai at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 08:03:41 UTC 2015

William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:

 > I am currently spending my time with my nose in books (scifi, The China
 > Study), which is mostly fiction, except for The China Study, which is
 > changing my diet.
 >
 > Bill W

Hi, Bill.

If you're reading the China Study, you might also want to consider
reading what Denise Minger has to say.  It's always good to get more
than one view on something as important as diet:

http://rawfoodsos.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/

I find her to be very fair-handed, and interesting to read.  She also
has a book you may be interested in, 'Death by Food Pyramid', available
on Amazon.

Ben Zaiboc