[ExI] book

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 00:48:55 UTC 2015

I find her to be very fair-handed, and interesting to read.  She also
has a book you may be interested in, 'Death by Food Pyramid',
available on Amazon.

Ben Zaiboc

Thanks Ben - I just bought the book, based on your recommendation and a
perusal of her website.  We'll see.  At least both authors agree that the
government and industry have really screwed up big time by focusing simply
on money - at our expense.  I simply cannot believe that all of this
obesity is caused solely by overeating (I think we'll find that the gut
bacteria play a big role).

bill w