[ExI] [Bulk] Re: Virtual Reality is where the aliens are

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 17:46:07 UTC 2015

On 26 August 2015 at 10:37, Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:
> ### A lot of small people will produce a large impact. Ergo, if there is no
> large impact, there are few if any small people.

In effect that is just claiming that you believe nanoscale aliens don't exist.
One small computronium device could contain the equivalent of billions
of intelligences.
('Equivalent' because we don't know how these devices will be structured).

You have to also claim that if these small computronium devices do
exist then there must be billions clustered together so that we can
detect them.

Just because we can't detect them, doesn't mean they are not around.

BillK