[ExI] Old Nutrition Studies

Jason Resch jasonresch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 19:20:13 UTC 2015

It was in one of the citations in my presentation, here are articles about
it:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines
/news/2014-03-18-saturated-fats-and-heart-disease-link-unproven/

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com
/2014/03/17/study-questions-fat-and-heart-disease-link/

In summary:

In 2014, researchers from University of Cambridge and Medical Research
Council, University of Oxford, Imperial College London, University of
Bristol, Erasmus University Medical Centre and Harvard School of Public
Health analyzed the results across 72 studies involving 530,525 people,
found no statistically significant relation between saturated fat intake
and heart disease.

(They actually found no link between any fat and heart disease, with the
notable exception of transfats)

Jason