[ExI] Online health trackers/storage [Was: Old Nutrition Studies]

Brian Manning Delaney listsb at infinitefaculty.org
Fri Aug 28 14:11:42 UTC 2015

El 2015-08-27 a las 07:50, James Clement escribió:

> When you find out about what tracking/storage service to use, let me
> know too. I'm using MS HealthVault for now, primarily because LabCorp
> will automatically post blood tests (whether doctor ordered, or DTC)
> into it.

I will definitely let you know! What I want might not exist. I want
something that stores everything I can and might want to track, and,
moreover, looks for correlations. And I want it to offer customizable
degrees of sharing. Also important, though a tougher programming
challenge, is the ability to accept input automatically from a wide
variety of data sources -- Fitbit, CRON-O-Meter, etc. -- so that manual
data entry is minimized.

I'm not a programmer, but it seems like a not so tough programming
challenge (aside from permitting uploads from other systems, which I
imagine might be tricky, in part because of in some cases proprietary
data formats).

Anyone know whether something like this exists?

Brian