[ExI] Virtual Reality is where the aliens are

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Fri Aug 28 22:22:04 UTC 2015

I think it's a Prime Directive-type thing. Non-interference and stealth until a certain level of development is attained.

Or there is some transcendence from this dimension/universe/reality to another at a certain level of evolution, which is the true "expansion" of advanced intelligence. I don't mean VR.

-Henry