[ExI] bees

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Dec 3 17:16:56 UTC 2015

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2015 8:29 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] bees

>>…Ja, the insect population and diversity here is not nearly as good for amateur
entomology as where I misspent my childhood and youth in Florida.  Wildlife
of a wide variety of genus and species were abundant in that friendly environment.
 The buggery there was unsurpassed.
>…Ah sir, I must disagree. Nothing in Florida or even the Amazon can hold a candle
 to southern Louisiana.  Driving at night can mean using the windshield wipers to be able to see… bill w

HA!  Windshield wipers?  Luxury!  You young fellers had it easy!  When I was a boy, we tried that but the windshield wipers would just smear the bug guts.  We eventually had to remove the windshields if we wanted to see.  We had to carry a box of safety goggles and swap them out every few minutes.  On long trips you didn’t even need to bother stopping for food every few hours.