[ExI] [Bulk] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 00:51:15 UTC 2015

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 4:31 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> John this is unnecessarily negative.  The telescope construction will
> resume.

​Perhaps it will get built after all, but probably not in Hawaii. I think
the astronomers should tell mother earth and father sky to stick Wao Akua
up their asses and build the Thirty Meter Telescope in Chile's Atacama
desert; it already has many of the world's best telescopes and there is
plenty of room for more.

> ​> ​
> It isn’t about religion either; that’s only the silly excuse.

​I disagree. I would have more respect for them if they were just doing it
for the money but I don't think that is the case. I think they're sincere,
and some of the greatest fools on this planet are sincere. ​

>> ​> ​
>> …The Republican presidential candidates should be pleased.
>

> Ehhhh… ?  Which party should be pleased?

​The
​ ​
party in which the top 3 presidential candidates
​are ​
Donald Trump, Ben Carson and
​ ​
Ted Cruz, world class ignoramuses all.
​The same party that has​
 ​
Jeb (evolution should not be taught in schools) Bush
​ ​
and Mike (
​ ​
Darwinism is not an established
​ ​
scientific
​fact​
 ​
it is a theory) Huckabee and Marco ( whether the Earth was created in 7
days, or 7 actual eras I’m not sure we’ll ever be able to answer that
​i​
t’s one of the great mysteries) Rubio.

​I am not referring to the party ​of Hillary (I believe in evolution)
Clinton.

  John K Clark