[ExI] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 03:59:52 UTC 2015

Anders, I think the story of Muspelheim and Niflheim combining to produce
the universe has a lot of value.  This beginning is echoed in almost every
religion, where, basically, something energetic, psychic, hot, or
fast-moving interacts with another thing that is laconic, cthonic, cold and
slow-moving, and that creates the universe.  With very broad brushes I
might relate the slow, inward-moving, yin-like force to the strong force
and gravity, and the fast, outward-moving, yang-like force to the weak
force and electromagnetism.

I'm not sure about the cow.  Something about the coaxing of humanity out of
nature by selection.  With a tongue.

But no I wasn't saying don't build the telescope, build it wherever.  I
just like to aggravate JKC's obstinance.

By the way John I am completely psychic, your shirt is purple right now and
you had four waffles for breakfast.