[ExI] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 17:25:38 UTC 2015

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015  William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> Do you think that there is a correlation between the outlandishness of an
> idea and the sincerity with which it is held?

​I belief Bismarck is the capital ​of North Dakota but even if I'm wrong
and it's really Fargo my view would not be outlandish, at least both cities
are in the correct state.  And if truth be told my belief is not all that
sincere, if you started beating me with a rubber hose and insisted I say
the capital is really Fargo I'd say it pretty quick. And my belief is not
strong enough for me to put on a dynamite vest and blow myself up at a
convention of Fargo believers.

  John K Clark