[ExI] Zuckerberg just bought 26 days of world peace?

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Dec 5 22:25:58 UTC 2015

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
…

​>… We really don't see much about population control lately…

Indeed sir?  What of all the talk of attempting to close the southern US border with Mexico?

I do find it odd that the US could even discuss trying to limit our CO2 emissions when we have very little control of the crowds streaming across that border every day.  That will overwhelm anything else we try to do.

>…  We will eventually have to do it.  Why wait?  bill w​

BillW, the reason why we are waiting is that the current holders of power in the federal government have no strong desire to close that border.  Until we do, the population will grow like crazy.