[ExI] Zuckerberg just bought 26 days of world peace?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 02:21:00 UTC 2015

On Dec 5, 2015 1:14 PM, "William Flynn Wallace" <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> ​Japan is experiencing a dearth of babies and a big excess of the
elderly. They are trying to support increased birth rates.  Where will they
live?  Underground?

In the vast tracts of untouched land.  Those who believe we are running out
of room should take an honest look at Google Earth in satellite mode zoomed
out to show at least a full continent, until they realize why they can't
see most urban areas unless they're marked or zoomed in upon.

> We really don't see much about population control lately, and to me
that's a big mistake.  We will eventually have to do it.  Why wait?

I would like to see humanity some day number in the trillions, so that
those services that are hard to financially justify to mere billions may
come into service of humanity.  This vision includes expanding the
resources we are able to tap (likely including extraterrestrial resources),
to support that many in comfort.