[ExI] Zuckerberg just bought 26 days of world peace?

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Sun Dec 6 17:49:03 UTC 2015

What will the vast majority do? I don’t understand this question. You’re worried they won’t find jobs?

If so...

The more people there are the more jobs there will be. Not only because most of the same jobs we have now will have to scale up (more children means more teachers, more teens means more police, more adults means more entertainments, etc…) but because, as mentioned, there will be a huge number of jobs that will open up for the new industries that can only exist when our population is in the trillions rather than the millions.

As a science fiction writer, I have a long list of “future jobs”…not the tech jobs, which will also exist, but jobs that no one does today because it would be a frivolous waste of resources at our present level of civilization, but would be perfectly easy to do if we had a more efficient technological and economic base.

Tara Maya
Blog <http://taramayastales.blogspot.com/>  |  Twitter <https://twitter.com/taramayastales>  |  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Unfinished-Song-Epic-Fantasy/310271375658211?ref=hl>  |  Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Tara-Maya/e/B004HAI038/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1349796143&sr=8-2-ent>  |  Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2951879.Tara_Maya>