[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Sun Dec 6 19:35:18 UTC 2015

I believe all of us can trace our ancestors to Africa.   ;)

Tara Maya
Blog <http://taramayastales.blogspot.com/>  |  Twitter <https://twitter.com/taramayastales>  |  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Unfinished-Song-Epic-Fantasy/310271375658211?ref=hl>  |  Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Tara-Maya/e/B004HAI038/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1349796143&sr=8-2-ent>  |  Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2951879.Tara_Maya>