[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:38:44 UTC 2015

On Dec 7, 2558 BE, at 10:01 AM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Dan TheBookMan <danust2012 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> The point is to give people back land that would've likely been theirs had the taking not taking place.
>
> ​I can't, they're dead.​

Where practicable, as I wrote earlier.

>> ​> ​you seem to be arguing that clear cases of theft shouldn't be resolved
>
> ​If both the thief and the victim have been dead for a century the injustice can never be resolved.

Not necessarily. That depend on if there were heirs. See my earlier comments on this too. I agree that one can't undo all the wrongs committed.

> And I certainly think that the imbecilic religious beliefs of native Hawaiians, or the religious beliefs of anyone, should not prevent the construction of something as magnificent as the Thirty Meter Telescope! Do you?

I specifically mentioned my stand on this early in the thread. Before you scold others, it might help if you actually read what they stated.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst