[ExI] Zuckerberg just bought 26 days of world peace?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:44:41 UTC 2015

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 12:47 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

​> ​
> Many of those reading this may live to experience what happens when a
> nation
> ​ ​
> lives on borrowed money for a long time.

​Everybody reading this already knows right now ​what it's like to live

​in a nation that ​
lives on borrowed money for a long time
​. ​T
he government of the USA has been in debt every year since 1835, and every
single president since Herbert Hoover has
​left office with more debt than when he started his presidency. And yet
here we are still extraordinarily prosperous compared with most of the
world.

  John K Clark