[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 17:59:15 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 2:21 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

​> ​
> You are certainly right that most educated people do not have a high
> religious sense.  All I am saying is that it is not incompatible.

​The only way the two can coexist in the​

​same ​
​mind is if they are kept in strict airtight compartments so that the
religious ideas and the intelligent ideas never have any contact with each
other. Thus for 6 days a week the intelligent geologist deduces that the
area above the layer of 359 million year old microfossils and below the
layer of 299
million year old microfossils
​ would be a good place to drill for oil, and then on Sunday sings the
praises of God and a 6 thousand year old Earth.

  John k Clark ​