[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:15:20 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 7:01 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

​> ​
> ​I would vehemently deny that any insights gained under the influence of
> any drug is not obtainable while straight.

​I would say that unless you can convince someone not under drugs that the
insight you gained while under drugs has value it isn't really a insight.
And I am certain the Thirty Meter Telescope could give us more insight as
to the nature of Dark Energy and Dark Matter than LSD can, but religious
nincompoops (sorry for the redundancy) won't let us build it, and that
makes me mad. It should make all of us mad.

 John K Clark