[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 02:09:56 UTC 2015

But Spike, have you ever seen smart people do drugs?  There were quite a
bit at the school I went to, it's one of the top 5 in the country.  Lots of
kids I know who dropped acid are now working in consulting, labs, etc.

Honestly if you are gonna choose something to take at 80, make it
psychedelics, not pot.  Pot is ok, fun, goofy, lame insights.  Psychedelics
will light up your brain with the seething foaming fractal nature of
reality, everything becomes a metaphor for everything else, lights dance,
you see new colors, etc.