[ExI] Psychedelics

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 02:36:53 UTC 2015

On Dec 11, 2015, at 6:20 PM, Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com> wrote:
> Your mileage might become a foreign hellscape that takes a thousand mental years to escape, yes!  It's very hard to prescribe psychedelics because of their innate chaotic effects.  But I think that's a fun part of the game.

Trading notes with others in this led me to believe otherwise. Similar systems seem to be impact and our brains are not that much different than yours in this respect.
> They've helped me become comfortable with the fact that there is no ultimate truth.  Not to undermine truth seeking, you just can never get it all.

I don't know about that.

Anyhow, it hasn't led to believe any idea about mountain gods is literally true or that religious edicts based on such should guide research policy.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst