[ExI] Hive Mind and Scott Alexander

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 04:15:32 UTC 2015

Scott at slatestarcodex is withdrawing his critique of Hive Mind:

" I am not *quite* to the point of sticking this on the Mistakes page,
especially sinceArnold Kling
<http://www.arnoldkling.com/blog/questions-for-garett-jones/> had the same
concern even before me, but I admit it some of this is more complicated
than I originally expected and I might end up going either way on it."

### Scott's willingness to publicly change his mind on a subject of
possible tribal significance speaks volumes about his integrity and
openness. This greatly increases my respect for him.

Rafał