[ExI] Mind-altering drugs

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 06:02:31 UTC 2015

I would like to explain that there is a reason for doing LSD at least once.

A certain cult and the CIA are known to dose detractors with the
stuff.  If you have done LSD, you know what is happening.  If not,
well, the effects can be really awful.  I can think of a couple of
cases where this was done to people and in one case the person was
more or less permanently disabled and in the other, she was confined
to a mental institution for over a year.

Final case, he spent a sleepless night but knew he had been dosed
(they put it in toothpaste) and suffered no lasting harm.

Keith