[ExI] Zombie glutamate

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 18:46:22 UTC 2015

Considering yourself as something very special, which can function only on
the so called "organic chemistry as it is"  - and not for example on some
rudimentary but complex enough Turing machine ... that's quite preposterous
and naive, As the atoms weren't very rudimentary as well.

Once your substrate allows a decent complexity - you are on!

We need complexity, not a particular chemistry. Fine, if it's the chemistry
which gives us that complexity. But being a chemo-biological chauvinist -
that's silly.

What bothering  me, is the real possibility, that the complexity required
isn't that high either. That I can be reloaded just too easily.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/