[ExI] Driverless cars for law enforcement

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 00:43:35 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:56 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> In my younger days I hated it when a car was going faster than me.  So I
> sped up and passed them.  Yes, I have gotten numerous tickets but it never
> stopped me.  Extremely irresponsible.

### So you say you are a poor driver. And then you want to restrict other
drivers, and take months of their lives from them at gunpoint, because
restricting speeds amounts to a significant QALY loss, in my case about 6
months, since I drive a lot and obeying speed laws would force me to spend
an additional 6 months in my car over my life.

 Libertarian?

Rafał