[ExI] The Robot Big Bang

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Sun Feb 22 23:42:41 UTC 2015

Mark Walker <markalanwalker at gmail.com> , 22/2/2015 8:38 PM:

I'm writing a book on BIG to be published later this year. One of the arguments for BIG is that it will help soften the blow of technological unemployment. I also argue BIG will increase gross national happiness and gross national freedom.

Make sure to clearly bring up the libertarian proponents of BIG. If conservatives find out that Friedman was in favour of it, and that it will cut welfare, then you can at least confuse them.

Anders Sandberg, Future of Humanity Institute Philosophy Faculty of Oxford University