[ExI] beheadings etc

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Thu Feb 26 21:12:26 UTC 2015

Isn’t that the message? "If you disagree with us, we will kill you.” It seems fairly straight-forward. It’s also a successful way to assert power, as has been repeatedly proven throughout history, including recent history. There’s no mystery here.

Tara Maya
Blog  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Amazon  |  Goodreads