[ExI] beheadings etc.

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Fri Feb 27 19:46:56 UTC 2015

Il 27/02/2015 18:23, Anders Sandberg ha scritto:

> The thing is, when members of groups like this are interviewed they turn
> out to be fairly nonideological: a few zealots here and there, but
> mostly a lot of people who recognize a good thing for themselves when
> they see it, or are scared not to join in. The demonisation that happens
> in the standard media depictions is partially deliberate, but partially
> just because the real story is depressingly banal. Some people really
> did join he Nazi party for the dental plan.

And did they defeated the Nazis with a better dental plan? (1)

If someone just joined the Nazis because of the dental plan or something
lie it, they did deserved to be bombed out without remorse.
And if they did one time, they will do it another time, without remorse.

In fact, I believe it is worse to do it for non ideological reasons. At
least the people joining and fighting for ideological reasons can change
their mind. The people doing it for not ideological reasons have nothing
to change.

Mirco

(1) I use  "they" and not "we" because Italy and Sweden have a not a
good record on stopping Nazism.