[ExI] RES: More Advanced Extraterrestrials

Henrique Moraes Machado cetico.iconoclasta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:03:39 UTC 2015

Only if they were close enough for their broadcasts to reach us, AFAIK. I don't think we would be able to detect a current human level civilization on the other side of the galaxy or even much closer than that.

<Adrian Tymes>
That is what the data suggests so far.  Granted, it's impossible to completely prove a negative such as this, but if we were going to be able to detect someone using our current methods, odds are we would have done so by now.
 </Adrian Tymes>