[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:09:58 UTC 2015

I doubt, it was a plan of the USG to dissolve Russia and SA with fracking.

They did not believe in fracking, only a few years ago. Let alone
considered it as a powerful weapon. The frackers were not popular even in
America.

Now when they (over)delivered, Russia, SA and some other countries will go
down. And they know that.

Uncle Sam was just lucky. Or better, thanked for not abandoning the
capitalism/freedom as much, as others have done.

The victory of the most sober. Not entirely sober, for Obama and his men
are pretty left, too. But sober enough i this case.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/