[ExI] Cliodynamics

PJ Manney pjmanney at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 23:55:47 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

My first book, (R)evolution, is coming out June 1st in all formats.
Finally! :-)

For the sequel, (ID)entity, I'm doing some background research in
cliodynamics.

Would it be possible for someone with academic library access to please
send me this?  And if there are any cliodynamics fans out there, other
research papers you think are great would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
so much!

   [image: Cover]
Full Text (PDF)
Peter Turchin:
Dynamics of political instability in the United States, 1780–2010 Journal
of Peace Research July 2012 49: 577-591, first published on July 9, 2012

Hope all is well!
PJ

--
*PJ Manney*