[ExI] taxonomy for fermi paradox fans: was RE: powers of ten

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jan 27 19:22:42 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of Michael Roberts
Subject: Re: [ExI] taxonomy for fermi paradox fans: was RE: powers of ten

>...I'm fairly new to the list and should introduce myself at some point (I
have been around in the larger community a while though, so some may know me
from that).  But I'd like to add another few *remote* possibilities to the
list which may or may not have occurred previously in discussions.

>...1) (More obvious and explored by others)  We're in some sort of
simulation... -- M

Welcome Michael.  Your first sentence is you should introduce yourself at
some point.  Do feel free.