[ExI] [Bulk] Why so much published 'science' is wrong.

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sat Jul 11 20:47:29 UTC 2015

And don't forget Clifford Algebra.  How many people have even heard of that?
You need that if you want to understand how brain representation can
harmonize in neurons.

https://slehar.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/clifford-algebra-a-visual-introduction/

Bad statistics aren't the only problem.  Any and all of science
reporting, especially  by religious organizations/people and the like.
Everything on the web is just more noisy bleating of the heard, often
leading us way astray.   Minority experts can easily see through bad
scientific reporting, and the bleating herd.  The only possible solution
is to have a system that can build and measure expert consensus, so the
herd can see through it, with the experts - everyone knowing the real
reasons, using good statistics or whatever, why.  That which you can
measure, will improve.  This is what is required to amplify the wisdom
of the crowd, knowing when bad hypothesis and beliefs have been
falsified.  And the best way to know this, and what "scientific
evidence" is most responsible, is to measure how many experts jump
camps, because of it.  There are "hard decisions", the minority experts
know we have to make, to get to the singularity in tact, as soon as
possible.  We need to find some way so the entire heard can hear the
noise above the bleating noise of the herd, and change directions
faster, in a way that measures how many people are on board...

Brent Allsop